Jenny Adams graduated from Arizona State University with a degree in political science and earned her juris doctor from Sandra Day O’Connor Law School. At Sandra Day O’Connor, she competed nationally as a member of the mock trial team and served as the Chairperson of the law school’s prestigious moot court program, after receiving accolades for her oral-argument skills.
Ms. Adams has handled a wide range of cases including contract and real estate disputes, medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, products liability matters, premises liability (trip/slip and fall), labor law and construction accidents. Her current practice focuses on personal injury litigation, commercial litigation, and real estate litigation.
Ms. Adams currently resides in New York City, is a strength athlete and dog-park regular.
- New York State (2021)
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law (Juris Doctorate, 2020)
- Arizona State University (Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2015)
Awards and Recognition
- Order of the Barristers | 2020
- Janet S. Mueller Oral Advocacy Award | 2020
- American College of Trial Lawyers; Jenckes Closing Argument Competition First-Place Finalist | 2018, 2019
Submit this form to have your case reviewed by our attorney.
Meet Mr. Richman
SCOTT B. RICHMAN, ESQ.
Mr. Richman is the Managing Member and Founder of Richman Law Firm PLLC. In his role as Managing Member, Mr. Richman oversees the day-to-day operations of the firm and handles the litigation of the most complex legal matters across a vast array of practice areas and disciplines.